1968 Prophecy from a 90 Year Old Norwegian Woman

Parapsychologie, helderziendheid, telepathie, telekinese en vele andere onderwerpen m.b.t het bovennatuurlijke.
Plaats reactie
univers
Observer

1968 Prophecy from a 90 Year Old Norwegian Woman

Bericht door univers » 26 dec 2018, 11:11

968 Prophecy by 90 Year Old Woman in Norway

An old woman of 90 from Valdres in Norway had a vision from God in 1968. The evangelist Emanuel Minos had meetings (services) where she lived. He had the opportunity to meet her, and she told him what she had seen. He wrote it down, but thought it to be so unintelligible that he put it in a drawer. Now, almost 30 years later, he understands he has to share the vision with others.

The woman from Valdres was a very alert, reliable, awake and credible Christian, with a good reputation among all who knew her. This is what she saw:

"I saw the time just before the coming of Jesus and the outbreak of the Third World War. I saw the events with my natural eyes. I saw the world like a kind of a globe and saw Europe, land by land. I saw Scandinavia. I saw Norway. I saw certain things that would take place just before the return of Jesus, and just before the last calamity happens, a calamity the likes of which we have never before experienced.

http://www.inthebeginning.com/articles/norway1968.htm

Een mens is net een open boek, je moet het enkel kunnen lezen.

Plaats reactie