Mary Trump speaks exclusively to ABC News about President Trump for the first time since the publication

De plek voor onderwerpen die de samenleving betreffen.
Plaats reactie
taigitu
Orakel

Mary Trump speaks exclusively to ABC News about President Trump for the first time since the publication

Bericht door taigitu » 23 aug 2020, 18:57

ABC News Exclusive: Mary Trump Interview with Stephanopoulos | ABC News - 16 jul. 2020

FULL INTERVIEW: Mary Trump speaks exclusively to ABC News about President Trump for the first time
since the publication of her explosive new book.

Donald Trump's Sister Maryanne Trump Barry ROASTS him in Leaked Recording: “I’m speaking too freely”

22 aug. 2020

Maryanne Trump barry (Donald Trump's sister) ripped him in a recording Leaked by the Washington post earlier tonight.
In secretly recorded audio, President Trump’s sister says he has ‘no principles’ and ‘you can’t trust him."

Trump's sister, a retired federal United States Circuit court judge, also said “All he wants to do is appeal to his base,
” Barry said in a conversation secretly recorded by her niece, Mary L. Trump. “He has no principles. None. None.
And his base, I mean my God, if you were a religious person, you want to help people. Not do this.”

“I’m talking too freely, but you know. The change of stories. The lack of preparation. The lying."
She also corroborated stories from Mary Trump that Donald Trump had someone write his SATs for him so he could get into college.

Vraag je af wat anderen van je denken
en je bent voor altijd hun gevangene.

Lao Tse

Plaats reactie